For creative people–i.e. artists, writers, musicians, teachers–looking for a new creative and inspiration focused blog, please visit
Everything from music. design, creative inspirations, and even great recipes have already been featured already by Laura on her website!!
*Do you have a favorite creative link to share with readers? Feel free to add them in the Comments!
- The unlimited scope of the internet is unique. In my experience teaching, school classes are never large…when writing, articles may have a limited audience…and when publishing, time is slower. Blogs are a creative outlet for writers, photographers, and artists and a new way of social connection for many people. The creativity shared daily in blogs is quite fun to witness! And, there is an unlimited number of possible readers.
- The changes due to technology in the recent past years have been international with a global reach. Readers to Lifeweavings this year have been from more than 70 different countries! Blog viewers may be in the US or from around the world. The international reach of social media has seemed to shrink our world, making connection and communication instantaneous. This technology will continue to influence change around the globe.
- Social change is always difficult to predict. With the internet as with all inventions–some changes were predicted, others were not. Who knew what the impact would be on family interaction and social relationships? Who knew how instant communication could influence changes in a classroom, or a country? While some things are very slow to change, it has been an interesting time to live and witness the rapid speed people have embraced new technological innovations.
So, during the second year of this blog, it will be interesting to see what changes I make in my own direction, to continue to explore other blogs, and to adjust to the rapid changes in technology…and the internet with its scope, global reach, and social change.
To all visitors of my blog, Lifeweavings: A Creative Journey, this past year, I have been honored by your visit!
*It’d be fun to hear the ways that blogging, or other social media, has impacted or changed your life! ?
- Lifeweavings: A Creative Journey (jonibeach.com)
- Changing The World With Social Media (soshable.com)
- Pinterest’s Impact on Social Media is Worth So Much More Than a 1,000 Words (socialmediatoday.com)
- Social Networking’s Good and Bad Impacts on Kids (www.sciencedaily.com)
- The Future of the Internet Economy (www.oecd.org)